Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Anyway, luckily I asked Dr Mehta regarding the theories part if not I'll DIE for my essay! At least now I feel better about it! Still, I guess I don't have to sleep anymore till Thursday! Thanks Cheryl who helped me brainstorm for the theories part and Sam who helped me find relevant articles HUGS AND SQUUEEEEEEZZZZEEE! (:
And I'm still very traumatised by the child birth videos and Cher talked about it the whole of Wee's birthday lunch today! It's like freaking disturbing LA and tomorrow her group is gonna show the videos to the class! Still, I must watch Cher give birth, SO EXCITING!
O ya and Mr Fong Xiongkun if you're reading this, you're really evil can! If Cheryl didn't tell me I wouldn't know you bitched about me in the policy email cause' I skipped it! You this guywholovesstayingoverandchildbirthvideoswithwethaircauseyouneverbatheeverynight! JUDGE!
Whee, shall eh rest till 730pm then start work WHEEEEEEEEE*